Pisth is an SSH and SFTP client.
Use Pisth to upload, view and edit files in your SSH server.
• Manage files in your SSH server and use the Shell in the same app.
• Edit text files and code with colored syntax.
• The terminal is like xterm, so you can use text editors such as nano, vim, etc.
• A local terminal is integrated with Python 2.7 and Lua.
• SSH Keys
• Drag and drop.
• Send special keys.
• Open multiple panels in iPad.
• Find your connections with Spotlight.
• Share shell session between other devices using Pisth or your Mac.
• Transfer files between servers.
• Find servers with Bonjour.
( ! ) SSH must be enabled in your computer.
( ! ) SFTP is different than FTP and FTPS, SFTP is part of SSH and is enabled by default.